It’s an undeniable fact that most humans love baby animals. We want to squeeze, pet, and nurture them, and often like them more than we like their parents. For this reason, having a baby animal in your life can make you happier, healthier, and less stressed.
So, why don’t get a super cute baby animal picture in every browser tab? That’s easy! Install Baby Animals New Tab Wallpapers and you’ll get more of what you love: baby animals, of course! Surprise yourself in every new tab with this wide selection of different animals.Get it on Chrome Web Store
- 70+ adorable baby animals wallpapers in HD quality. These pictures make you want to hug them!
- New images added regularly
- Randomly selected background for each new tab
- Great selection of hand-picked HD images, ready to make you feel better
- Links to most visited, bookmarks, history, and more (you can choose which one to show/hide)
- Clean and simple interface, no distracting elements. We like it this way.
- Works offline (no internet required, images are served locally)
Questions & Answers:
What it does and how it works:
This extension replaces the “new tab” page with random high-definition wallpaper. All the features of the default new tab are still here — in the top-left menu — but the thumbnails are removed and a beautiful picture is shown instead.
What options this extension offers:
This is a minimalistic new tab theme that comes with only one small menu in the top-left corner of the new tab page. You can select which menu links are to be shown on the options page. You can show/hide any of the following links:
- Most Visited — the list of the most visited sites, as provided by the browser
- Bookmarks — shortcut to your bookmarks
- History — link to the history page
- Apps — if you are using chrome apps, this could be useful (hidden by default)
- Options — quick access too the extension’s options page
- Help — quick link to this document
How to change settings
If you see an “Options” link on the top-left menu on the new tab page, just click it. If not, use the following method:
- Right-click on the extension’s icon
- Click “Options”
- Click on respective checkboxes to select/deselect menu links
Alternatively, you can visit the chrome://extensions page and click the “options” link under the extension description.
Show/Hide Links in Menu
To add/remove menu items, just check/uncheck respective checkboxes.
You can de-select all menu items if you want to hide the top-left menu at all.
How to restore the default new tab page?
If you want to get back your old new tab page just uninstall the extension.
Uninstall (Remove) Extension
If you want to remove the new tab wallpaper at all, right-click on the extension’s icon in the toolbar and select “Remove from Chrome”.